Showing all 10 results
Yellow Theme Indian Haldi Ceremony Invitation card₹0.00 Add to cart
Haldi Invitation Card for Groom Bride | Milan Mantra₹0.00 Add to cart
Best yellow color haldi invitation card₹0.00 Add to cart
Unique haldi invitation card Haldi kumkum card for Indian wedding 2024₹0.00 Add to cart
Elegant Haldi Ceremony Invite card for Haldi and wedding₹0.00 Add to cart
Colorful Caricature Theme Wedding Haldi Ceremony Invitation Card₹0.00 Add to cart
Haldi invitation with beautiful couple caricature attractive templatea₹0.00 Add to cart
Lovely haldi kunku invitation card₹0.00 Add to cart
Haldi invitation with beautiful couple caricature Yellow Background₹0.00 Add to cart
Yellow haldi invitation card with dest design template₹0.00 Add to cart
💛What is the Haldi ceremony?
Discover the Significance of the Haldi Ceremony in Indian Weddings. Join the Fun-filled Tradition of Applying Haldi Paste to the Bride and Groom’s Faces and Bodies. Embrace the Vibrant Yellow Dress Code, Floral Jewelry, Dancing, and Singing in this Trending Pre-wedding Ritual.
About the Haldi Ritual: The Process
Usually, a day before the wedding, the haldi ceremony preparation starts or takes place. The bride and the groom both sides participate in the haldi ritual. People applied haldi paste to the bride and groom during the morning haldi function, covering their faces, necks, hands, and feet. Close friends and family members wait in line to apply haldi paste to the bride or groom. The ritual gradually becomes fun and also people around start using it on one another. Then, the bride and groom take a ceremonial bath after the ceremony.
💛How Haldi invitation card plays an important role to invite your guests?
An Haldi invitation is a message or an inviting card that you share with your family, friends, neighbors, and all the dearest ones who are close to you. For joining them in this grand celebration of your haldi function, you need the invitation card.
As you are getting married and decided to organize a grand haldi function. Through a Haldi ceremony invitation card, you can easily inform your family and friends about your haldi function, you can also easily decode everyone about the theme or dress code.
💛Which type of Haldi invitation card is designed by Milan Mantra?
Here you get varieties of haldi ceremony invitation cards. You can also find so many designs and symbols here for your haldi invitation card.
The design also represents traditional motifs.
Traditional designs make the card look more relatable to Indian culture.
For this, you can use various motifs. Such as Swastik, Lord Ganesh’s image, peacock, peacock feather….etc These symbols make the card look traditional.
💛What should be the background of the Haldi kunku invitation card?
You can use watermarks/background on the card to look more attractive to the readers(Guests).
Some ideas that are used in watermarks are:
Symbols/elements/design for watermark:
2. Marigold tassel
3. Lord Ganesh
4. Bride-groom photo
5. Animated couple
8. Peacock feathers
9. Hanging bells…etc can be used in the background to enhance the Haldi invitation card.
💛How can you download this Haldi invitation template?
- Visit our websitemilan mantra & navigate to the “Haldi Invitation Templates” section.
- Browse through our collection of beautifully designed Haldi invitation templates.
- Choose the template that suits your preferences and click on it to view the details.
- Look for the “Download” button or link associated with the template.
- Click on the “Download” button, and the template will be saved to your device.
Now, you have the perfect Haldi invitation template to customize and share with your loved ones for this special occasion!
💛What do you receive from your order:
1. You will receive a complete set that includes awesome HD-designed cards in pdf and image format.
2. Two times free revisions.
3. Beautiful Haldi ceremony invitation cards in different languages and sizes at the cheapest price.
4. 24 hours delivery (Card will be shared on email and Whatsapp)
5. Free from any kind of unnecessary watermark or brand logo
6. Make your Digital E-Card interactive and wow your guests.
7. Add Google Maps / WhatsApp / Call / Email Links for free.
💛How can you edit this Haldi ceremony invitation card & can we convert the file to PDF?
This is a downloadable file is in word(Docx) format, you can open the file with any word file editor like MSWord, google docs, or a mobile word opener application. Edit all the fields accordingly and convert it to pdf either in MS word or check for an online “word to pdf” converter.
💛In which language did Milan Mantra design the Haldi kunku invitation template?
You can get your card in English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Urdu, or Bengali…or you can choose another language.
💛 The best part of getting a Haldi ceremony invitation card from Milan Mantra:
1. We provide HD-quality cards. Through this eco-friendly invitation card, you can also save the earth.
2. Our Haldi invitation card includes traditional and religious symbols which add charm to the design.
3. Haldi kunku invitation cards are available in lots of colors, designs, patterns, and templates.
4. All our card designs maintain both modern as well as religious values.
5. Customisation option also available. In the card, you can also include your photo with your partner.
6. We have a huge variety of cards for the haldi ceremony. Based on design, ethics, and religion.
7. We always take care of our customer’s choices, give attention and make them a priority.
8. We can also sell a word file and customised the order. You can find the best and most beautiful card at a cheap price means you can get your dream card on your budget.
9. You can download the template instantly without getting any obstacles in process of downloading. So, you can easily download the word file.
10. Our Haldi invitation card has a separate section to showcase your details like greeting messages, invitations date and time, venue, and feast timings.
11. Hassle-free and 100% secure checkout and payments.
12. 24/7 support for any assistance related to your invitation issues.
💛What does this creative Haldi ceremony invitation card include?
It contains all the details related to the Haldi ceremony such as:
1. It comes in so many colors.
2. Rose flower, peacock, couple ring, golden pattern, floral design…etc in the background.
3. Animated couple picture.
4. Name of the couple, Parents’ name/hostname.
5. Date, day, year, haldi timing
6. Feast/Dinner timing, venue, and address.
🎯FAQ related to the Haldi ceremony.
✅Why do brides put Haldi?
In Indian culture, it is a ritual in which the bride and groom applied haldi. It is believed that the haldi is a symbol of blessings that people give through applying the haldi. Haldi purifies and cleanses the body and also gives a radiant glow to the bride. It is also believed that Haldi protects the bride and groom from any bad omen.
✅Who will celebrate the haldi ceremony?
Turmeric, referred to as Haldi in Hindi, is a common flavor in Indian cooking and also a significant ingredient in the pre-wedding Hindu event known as the Haldi, or Pithi ceremony. The Haldi ceremony is held during the morning of the wedding or before the wedding day by both the bride and groom side. It is one of the most important pre-wedding rituals after Tilak. The Haldi ceremony also marks the beginning of the wedding.
✅What is Haldi kunku?
It is known as ‘haldi kumkum’. A social gathering takes place in which married women applied haldi(turmeric) and kumkum(Vermilion) on the forehead. Believed that Kumkum has a special spiritual significance because of its property of constant emission of Shakti and Chaitanya.
✅Is the haldi ceremony done before the Mehendi ceremony?
No, the haldi ceremony is done after the Mehendi ceremony or on the morning of the wedding day.
✅What are the things required for a Haldi ceremony?
If you are wondering how to prepare haldi for the haldi ceremony, then you will require
Water, or rosewater, Powdered sandalwood, A lovely bowl, and Mango leaves to apply the paste on, For the ladies to perform the pooja, there is a puja thali, Stools for seating, A scrub while bathing can help you remove the paste of Marigold flowers for decoration and floral jewelry.