Showing 1–16 of 21 results
modern Indian engagement invitation cards – Milan Mantra₹0.00 Add to cart
Creative engagement invitation card₹0.00 Add to cart
Unique engagement card elegant design for engagement MM013₹0.00 Add to cart
Attractive engagement invitation in english₹0.00 Add to cart
Best engagement invitation in india MM10₹0.00 Add to cart
Best and unique ring ceremony invitation card floral design MM03₹0.00 Add to cart
Engagement invitation template stunning design MM0011₹0.00 Add to cart
Couple caricature engagement invitation for download₹0.00 Add to cart
Couple engagement e card beautiful design with clipart₹0.00 Add to cart
Stunning engagement invitation india template.₹0.00 Add to cart
Modern Indian Engagement invitation cards with photo₹0.00 Add to cart
Indian engagement invitation card in bright pink color₹0.00 Add to cart
Gorgeous rose floral Engagement card design.₹0.00 Add to cart
Engagement/Roka ceremony word & pdf file 2023₹0.00 Add to cart
Engagement invitation background₹0.00 Add to cart
Engagement e card beautiful design word file MM12 Milan Mantra₹0.00 Add to cart
Looking for the best Engagement Invitation Card? Download the Engagement Card at FLAT 40% OFF on Milan Mantra. HURRY UP!! Limited Time OFFER
💍What is an engagement ceremony?
An engagement is essentially a promise to marry. Emotionally it means that the two people have decided they’re ready to spend their lives together. That might be because they are in love or it might be some other kind of agreement, such as an arranged marriage. They exchange their ring with each other. And after that day they are known as engaged or committed.
💍How are engagement ceremonies celebrated in other religions?
1. In Gujarati customs, the engagement function is called Sagaai. In a Sagaai, the bride’s family arrives with ‘Matli’, a steel container full of sweets and gifts for the groom and his family.
2. In Christians, the engagement ceremony is very much like a social gathering and formal announcement of marriage where the would-be groom and bride exchange engagement rings.
3. In North Indian states, the ceremony is held as soon as the marriage is final. Along with the ring ceremony, the ritual of ‘Tilak’ i.e. greeting the groom with auspicious vermilion paste and rice is performed by the bride’s brother. Then they exchange the baskets of fruits, dry fruits, and gifts between both families.
4. In south Indian families, the engagement ceremony is quite different from those of North Indian families; in South Indian presence of the groom and bride is not compulsory for the engagement function. It is like a commitment between the families of the bride and groom. The most important ritual in the south Indian engagement function is the exchange of an ‘engagement plate’ which consists of coconut, flowers, turmeric, beetle nuts and beetle leaves.
💍How engagement invitation card plays an important role to invite your guests?
An engagement invitation is a message or an inviting card that you share with your family, friends, neighbours and all the dearest ones who are close to you. For joining them in this grand celebration of your engagement, you need the engagement invitation card.
As you are getting engaged and decided married to each other and spend the rest of your life together and plan to celebrate that day. Through an engagement invitation card, you can easily inform your family and friends about your new journey towards your life or which is a new turning or new turning in your life.
💍Which type of engagement invitation card is designed by Milan Mantra?
Here you get varieties of engagement invitation cards. You can also find so many designs and symbols here for your engagement invitation card.
The design also represents traditional motifs.
Traditional designs make the card look more relatable to Indian culture.
For this, you can use various motifs. Such as Swastik, Lord Ganesh image, peacock, peacock feather….etc These symbols make the card look traditional.
💍What should be the background of the Engagement invitation card?
You can use watermarks/background on the card to look more attractive to the readers(Guests).
Some ideas that are used in watermarks are:
Symbols/elements/design for watermark:
2. Engagement ring
3. Lord Ganesh
4. Bride-groom photo
5. Couple image
8. Peacock feathers
9. Hanging bells…etc can be used in the background to enhance the Engagement invitation card.
💍How to download this Engagement invitation template?
Click on the “Download word file” button above. Navigate to checkout. Place the order and pay. Post payment you will get the option to download the word file. You can also download by clicking on “My Account”-> “Downloads”. A Word file download link will also be sent to your registered email.
💍What do you receive from your order:
1. You will receive a complete set which includes awesome HD-designed cards in pdf and image format.
2. Two times free revisions.
3. Unique Engagement invitation cards in different languages and sizes at the cheapest price.
4. 24 hours delivery (Card will be shared on email and Whatsapp)
5. Free from any kind of unnecessary watermark or brand logo
6. Make your Digital E-Card interactive and wow your guests.
7. Add Google Maps / WhatsApp / Call / Email Links for free.
💍How can you edit this Engagement invitation card & can we convert the file to PDF?
This is a downloadable file is in word(Docx) format, you can open the file with any word file editor like MSWord, google docs or a mobile word opener application. Edit all the fields accordingly and convert it to pdf either in MS word or check for an online “word to pdf” converter.
💍In which language did Milan Mantra design the Engagement invitation template?
You can get your card in English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Urdu or Bengali…or you can choose another language.
💍A key feature of getting an Engagement invitation card from Milan Mantra:
1. We provide HD-quality cards. Through this eco-friendly invitation card, you can also save the earth.
2. Our Engagement invitation card includes traditional and religious symbols which add charm to the design.
3. Engagement invitation cards are available in lots of colours, designs, patterns and templates.
4. All our card designs maintain both modern as well as religious values.
5. Customisation option also available. In the card, you can also include your photo with your partner.
6. We have a huge variety of cards for the Engagement ceremony. Based on design, ethics and religion.
7. We always take care of our customer’s choices, give attention and make them a priority.
8. We can also sell a word file and customised the order. You can find the best and most beautiful card at a cheap price means you can get your dream car on your budget.
9. You can download the template instantly without getting any obstacles in process of downloading. So, you can easily download the word file.
10. Our Engagement invitation has a separate section to showcase your details like greeting messages, invitations date and time, venue and feast timings.
11. Hassle-free and 100% secure checkout and payments.
12. 24/7 support for any assistance related to your House warming invitation issues.
💍What does this creative engagement invitation card include?
It contains all the details related to the Engagement ceremony such as:
1. It comes in so many colours.
2. Rose flower, peacock, couple ring, golden pattern, floral design…etc in the background.
3. Animated couple picture.
4. Name of the couple, Parents’ name/hostname.
5. Date, day, and year.
6. Feast/Dinner timing, venue, and address.
🎯FAQ related to the Engagement ceremony.
✅How do you congratulate on engagement?
Here are some examples:-
•Such happy news for me that you both were getting engaged.Many many happy returns of the day.
•I can’t believe my bestie is getting married! Congratulation I wish you a wonderful journey ahead.
•Congratulation to the future bride and groom.
•May you both be blessed with lifelong love and happiness.
Or simply you can just say.
•Congratulations to both of you on your ring ceremony.
You can also find some wishes/quotes in the Milan Mantra Engagement invitation templates.
✅Which finger is for an engagement ring in India?
Hand choice is also a matter of culture. There are several countries in which brides and grooms still wear their rings on the right hand. In modern India, couples consider both the left and the right hand.
In modern Indian couples consider both the left and the right hand appropriate for wedding rings. Traditionally, the left hand was seen as unclear and unlucky, but that belief has changed in recent years. Today, the left hand is just as acceptable for wedding rings as the right in India.
In India, the right hand is considered very auspicious. The wedding ring is worn on the ring finger of the right hand.
✅What is the purpose of an engagement party?
An engagement party is also known as a betrothal party or fort. Usually, the father of the bride organised this ceremony. But in modern times, the groom’s side also hosts. It symbolised the couple is committed and engaged with each other and in future, they trying the knot. Some people also announce their marriage date on this day.