Showing all 13 results
Awesome design annaprashan card design template for download₹0.00 Add to cart
Beautiful Annaprashan invitation card | First rice feeding ceremony₹0.00 Add to cart
Elegant Pinkish Annaprashan invitation template₹0.00 Add to cart
Lovable annaprashan card in yellow colour₹0.00 Add to cart
Annaprashan card invitation for download Milan mantra₹0.00 Add to cart
Adorable Bengali annaprashan card₹0.00 Add to cart
Beautiful white colour Annaprashan card design template₹0.00 Add to cart
Colorful Annaprashan card for baby boy and girl₹0.00 Add to cart
Annaprashan card design multi coloured template₹0.00 Add to cart
Annaprashan card design template in yellow Colour₹0.00 Add to cart
Annaprashan card design with Yellow template & chota bheem design₹0.00 Add to cart
Unique lord krishna theme annaprashan card₹0.00 Add to cart
Beautiful yellow colour annaprashan card design template for download₹0.00 Add to cart
Annaprashan is a Sanskrit word, which means introducing the taste of food or grains to the newly born baby for the first time. Milan Mantra provides best Annaprashan card online. Download Annaprashan word file & edit it in 2 mins. Flat 40% OFF, Limited time offer
Get an adorable and unique collection of Annaprashan cards You can also download the Annaprashan card in Bengal at 40% off.
Q.What is Annaprashan/Annaprashan ceremony?
Ans. Annaprashan ceremony is celebrated when the infant becomes 6 months old or he turns 1 year old and also when the child needs more nutrition and every for their physical growth. Then in the Annaprashan ceremony people feed their babies with some solid food. After that day adults started to feed their infants solid food. Before this Annaprashan ceremony babies can be only fed with milk.
Q.How do we celebrate the Annaprashan ceremony?
Ans: In the Annaprashan ceremony, firstly everyone worships the God for the baby’s health, happiness, and prosperity. After puja and hawan feed the prasad to the baby, then then the mother of the baby sits properly by taking the baby on her lap and feeding the baby solid food such as rice, dal, vegetable, kheer, etc.
Q.Why Annaprashan ceremony important?
Ans. Food plays an important role in our lives. Food helps us in the growth of the body and gives us the energy to do work. Without food, all living beings can’t survive. After this day, you can start to introduce your child to the taste of the food. Infants/newborn babies usually depend on their mother’s milk but after a few months, the baby also needs vitamins, carbohydrates, and protein. So only feeding milk to your baby doesn’t make your baby strong but feeding some solid food makes your baby stronger and helps to grow up faster.
What are the most affordable sizes for Annaprashan invitation cards?
- 4″ × 6″ size Annaprashan card with 60%off
- 5″ × 7″ size Annaprashan card with 50% off
- 6.25″ × 7.25″ size Annaprashan card with 30% off
- Bengali Annaprashan card with 60% off
- Marathi Annaprashan card with 50% off
- Tamil Annaprashan card with 40% off
- Hindi written Annaprashan card with 30% off
Q. How can you present your Annaprashan invitation card?
Ans: You can send your Annaprashan card with some sweets, or gifts such as gold coins, silver coins, copper Krishna idol, flower bouquet, chocolate box….etc.
Key specialization of Annaprasan card:
- Discover the Perfect Annaprasan Card Designs for Hindu Ceremonies – Baby Boys & Girls Included!
- Introducing modern and refreshing Annaprasan card formats, included with both traditional and religious symbols for your special Hindu ceremonies. Our unique designs are incorperated to impress your guests with their neat and clean aesthetics.
- Experience seamless downloading of each Annaprasan card, ensuring a smooth process from start to finish. Rest assured, our checkout and payment system is 100% secure and hassle-free.
- Need assistance with your biodata and biodata format? Our dedicated 24/7 support team is here to help.
- Make your Annaprasan ceremony and marriage celebrations truly memorable with our exquisite cards!