How to make Biodata for Marriage is the most common question that arises as it may be the first step for half of your life.
Before discussing how to make Biodata
Marriage Biodata is the most important document for you to begin your search for a life partner on an online matrimonial platform. But more often than not because of the designing lack amongst us, we end up creating a mess. Hence, you must take care of how to make Biodata.
We offer biodata format in Different languages, but most of our Biodata Format in English which is easy to understand for all. Besides, you don’t even have to go through the hassle of making biodata online. Our back end team will create the most perfect biodata for you. We also have a specific marriage biodata template format for girls and boys, differently.
Today we are going to discuss the proper biodata formate with all the essentials fields required to make a perfect and unique biodata. Also, we will share some biodata format in pdf and some biodata format in word.
Important tips on How to Make Biodata for Marriage
1. Biodata must be neat and clear and gives more emphasis on design, it should not look like a commodity.
2. It has to be done carefully as it summarises the key features of the man or the woman who is looking to get married.
3. Includes all the necessary information as follows:
(1) Personal Information:
- Your Name
- Your Age
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Your Height
- Time of birth
- Body type
- Educational Qualification
- Income (Include salary details if possible)
- Your Habits (Includes food habit as well as others)
- Lifestyle and interests
(2) Religious Data
- Caste / Sub-Caste
(3) Profile and cover Photograph:
A picture is worth a thousand words. In most of the cases, people mind looking first at the photo even before examining the marriage biodata. If the photo is missing or is not a good one, your marriage biodata may not create a great impression and seems boring like a commodity.
- a good picture is a must
- It should be color and a recent one.
- Include in profile and cover pages.
- Not a group photo
- fresh look with smiling face.
- appropriate clothes and accessories.
(3) Family Details:
The family details are most important aspect in for perfect marriage biodata format. Hence complete information needs to be given here about family members and relatives. The immediate family involves both the parents, brothers and sisters and their spouses, maternal , paternal families.
- Father/Mother’s Name
- Profession of Parents
- Family lives in
- Family Type
- Sibling Details
(4) Horoscope Details:
Hindus prefer to have horoscope details in their biodata as A horoscope is an astrological chart or diagram representing the positions of the Sun, Moon, planets, astrological aspects, and sensitive angles at the time of an event. Muslims prefer to have Kazi Nazrul Islam Horoscope and Christians would prefer some other religious details. So, it would be better to add such preferred details including horoscope match and other relevant information on your profile.
(5) Personality – Interests and Hobbies:
There is a lot you can communicate on marriage biodata to express your personality, taste, style, likes, and way of looking at life. You may like to include:
- Personal Interest
- Likes and dislikes
- Eating Preferences: Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian
- Smoker / Non-Smoker and teetotaler or not.
Sharing your hobbies, opinions about life, culture, history, any special practices such as serving the poor, helping the needy, countries traveled to, knowledge of languages, reading hobbies, etc. will give a fair idea of what type of person you are and gives a rough idea about you in mind.
Sample marriage biodata format:
What are you waiting for?
So far under the past 5 headings, we have discussed all the important aspects required to make a unique and perfect Marriage Biodata format. This point will help you a lot in making your perfect Marriage Biodata format for girls and boys.
We also offer the marriage biodata making services on https://milanmantra.com/ in cheapest rest. Just select the template you love and fill up your information in our biodata form. Rest is our Duty.
- Includes traditional and religious symbols with a modern design.
- Modern, unique, and refreshing Biodata templates.
- Focused to showcase your personality, values, Dreams, hobbies, and expectations.
- Separate page to showcase your family details, personal details, and best photos.
- Smooth Biodata-form for all your information.
- Hassle-free and 100% secure checkout and payments.
- 24/7 support for any assistance related to your biodata.
- Biodata avaialbel in biodata format pdf, biodata format word and biodata format images.